- Adopts advanced Cree G2 LED
- Advanced digital display system, under the patent protection.
- Display output mode
- Display battery power
- Easily operation of side control switch
- Waterproof to IPX-8
1. Light source: Cree G2 LED
2. Battery: 1xAA
3. Output & Runtime:
max. 160 Lumen - 1 Std.
40 Lumen - 7 Std.
5 Lumen - Std.
Strobe 160 Lumen
Intensity 3.000 cd
4. Output regulation: Side switch
5. Circuit design: Constant current circuit, constant brightness.
6. Working voltage: 1-3.2V
8. Body: Stainless steel and aerospace aluminum
9. Dimension: 110 mm (L ) x 25 mm(D)
10.Weight: 80 gram
Note: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
1. ON/OFF: Press down the side control switch for 2 seconds to turn it on. Quick click to switch the modes, double click to access the strobe mode.
2.Mode display: Display the current mode with the flashlight on.('H' means high mode, 'E' means Middle mode, 'L' means low mode, 'S' means strobe mode.)
3.Power display: Display the mode for 5 seconds, then display the remaining power level.('0~9' to display the remaining power level,9 means full battery power, 0 means low power, there is flash warning at low power status.)
4.Momentary on: Half press the side control switch at OFF status to momentary turn on the flashlight.
Usage and Maintenance
-- Please don't disassemble the sealed head, doing so can cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
– If the flashlight will not be used for a long time, remove the batteries to avoid damage from battery leakage.
-- Please replace the O-rings if they are damaged after prolonged use and regularly lubricate the o-rings so as to not erode the rubber. Doing so will keep the flashlight properly sealed against water.
– Please clean the contacts of your light from time to time,
Reason A: The batteries need replacing. Solution: Replace batteries (Please confirm correct installationof + and - terminals).
Reason B: The threads PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with an alcohol soaked cotton swab. If the above methods don't work, please contact the distributors and refer to the warranty policy.